Friday, June 3, 2011

Book: Marked

I have decided to start reading a new series of books. I don't do much reading but when I find something I really like I can't put it down. It's very hard sometimes for me to get into a book it has to be very interesting to me. I really enjoyed the Twilight Series so I decided to check out this new vampyre book series. I have read a few others by Nicholas Sparks that were romance ones and I really enjoy his books as well.
I just bought the first book last weekend and started reading it. So far I'm enjoying it. Hopefully I can read lots more this weekend.



Here's an overview of what this series is about....

House of Night is a thrillingly engaging book series that follows 16-year-old Zoey Redbird,
who gets “Marked” by a vampyre tracker and begins to undergo the “Change” into an actual
vampyre. She has to leave her family in Tulsa and move into the House of Night, a boarding
school for other fledglings like her.
It’s within the school’s walls that the heart of the action takes place as Zoey meets new friends,
finds love, comes to terms with how her life will be different now and begins to realize her
awesome new powers.
Here’s the deal though: Yes, Zoey’s a vampyre now. But she’s still a teenager – with all the
humor, angst and confusing feelings any other teenager has.



No comments:

Post a Comment