Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Book: Betrayed

I have finished my book Marked and I have started the next book in the Series called Betrayed. The first book I really enjoyed so I'm anxious to read more of this series. This series is made up of 9 books so I have a lot of reading ahead of me. :) I just started this book yesterday and I'm already on chapter 8.
I was able to do a lot of reading yesterday because we were at the hospital. My husband's dad was having a single bypass so we were up there while he was in surgery. It was a long morning but all is well and he is doing good. :) So thankful everything went good with no problems.



Just an overview of what this book is about.
Zoey, High Priestess in training, has managed to settle in at the House of Night and come to terms with the vast powers the Vampyre Goddess Nyx has given her. Just as she finally feels she belongs, the unthinkable happens: human teenagers are being killed, and all evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves.
I'm really enjoying this series so it shouldn't take me super long to finish it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment