Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekly Update

I hope everyone has had a great week. Mine hasn't been to bad. My allergies have been way bad this week so that has taken a toll on me. Tuesday I had to leave work early b/c I felt so bad and then Wednesday I decided to go to the Dr to make sure it wasn't anything big coming on. She gave me some Lidocaine for my throat. Oh that stuff is horrible I have gagged on it twice using it, but it does work so I deal with it. She also gave me some nose spray since my nose was so swollen inside from allergies. My throat today feel a lot better, but my nose is draining everything out today so I have been blowing it pretty much all day. Sounds like fun, huh? Not really. :)

Today is my Friday because we are heading out of town tomorrow on a float trip. I'm so excited for this and no allergies are going to get me down! We have been looking forward to this for weeks. We went a few years back and had a blast.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will post more once I'm back in town and recovered from our fun weekend at the River. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment