Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Good Times

I hope everyone had a good weekend and is now having a good week. My weekend was great I had a lot of fun. I sure wasn't ready for the work week just yet, but here we are again.
Last week we had a Thursday Happy Hour at our place. It was a fun time and I got to play with the babies there. Yes the babies get to come to happy hour. :) They are just growing so fast it's crazy. I love taking pictures of them every time I see them. It's fun to compare and see how fast they grow and how they change in such little time.

Here are some pictures from Happy Hour on 7/28

Aunt Brooke, Aunt Elizabeth, Aunt Alyssa & Baby Vera
Feeding Time!
 
Ready to go home
 
                                                                Baby Harper & Mommy
Saturday we had people over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun. We hung out outside it was hot but not nearly like it has been so we could stand it. We played some Bagg-o's, had some drinks and ate some delicious food! Shane smoked a pork butt and 3 slabs of ribs. Yes we had lots of leftovers but we are slowly eating it down.

                                                              BBQ Pictures from 7/30

Shane getting the smoker all ready for the meat
 My sister Kasey & I
 Alyssa & Peter playing Bagg-O
 Peter & Shane playing Bagg-O
 Kira dog just hanging out

I'm always taking pictures as you can see..... I just love photography and I have been trying to do more of it for practice! This summer I really wanted to get out more and do more pictures, but with it being so HOT I haven't wanted to go outside much. As people come over or we go places I always try to capture some pictures for fun. Saturday I got to capture some very CUTE picture of Baby Harper. She is getting so big from the last time I took pictures of her. She is too cute!


                                         This is one of my favorite pictures. Look at those eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment