Wednesday, February 1, 2012

BIG Change.....

I have decided to make a big change to my hair next week......If you know me then you know I have been blonde my whole life and recently just started doing highlights in my hair. I was super nervous when I let my friend start highlighting my hair, but it turned out really cute and I have liked what she has done.
So, I'm taking the next step and totally changing my hair. I'm super nervous about this but at the same time I think I'm ready for a change to my hair. I mean it has been 27 years of being blonde, so lets change it up. LOL.
I don't want to post any pictures of what I have decided to right now. I will post before and after pictures once it's all finished up for everyone to see.

Just thinking about it makes me have anxiety, but I know it will turn out super cute. But it's hard not to be nervous about changing something that hasn't changed for so many years. But I guess they do say change can be good, so we will see if this change is good for me or not. :)

Stay tuned for pictures to come of my new look.....


No comments:

Post a Comment