Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 coming to an end....

2012 is coming to an end. This has been a fast year and a great one well at least for us! I hope 2013 has lots of exciting things in our future. :)

It's been a long time since I have posted about my goals from 2012. Now that the year is ending let's see where my goals stand that I set last year at this time. :)


  • Organize the House  - When we lived in the town-home I did lots of reorganizing stuff and it helped out so much and I continued to keep stuff organized since we have moved into our new home. There is some things I would like to get organized but that will continue into 2013 to get those few things done. 
  • Eat Better & Work-out  - This started out right and I continued to do my best to keep on this as the year went on. I have been doing the Special K diet with meal bars for breakfast and shakes for lunch. Dinner we have been doing better about planning out better meals. This will continue into 2013.  
  • Organize all photos into Photo Books -I did finish all my books and got them ordered. They turned out great! I still have a few photos to add to the 2012 book and then it will be ready to be ordered and I can start on my 2013 book! 
  • Build up our savings account  - Our savings account is doing great! We had it built up for months now and haven't had to take any out till just recently. Which was okay because it was for Christmas food that we needed so it was all good. We will work on putting that money back at the beginning of 2013. 
  • Buy a House - This was a huge success and we moved into our new home in August. 
  • Continue pursuing Photography  - This was slow this year but I did get some shoots in and enjoyed everyone I did. I will continue to work on this more in 2013. :)
  • Reading - I read so much this past year it's crazy! I really enjoyed all the books I have read and I look forward to reading more in 2013. 
I haven't set any goals for 2013 yet and I'm not sure if I'm going to or not. Some of my goals from 2012 are going to roll over to 2013, so I guess I have some set. 
If I would set any goals for 2013 it would be to get some stuff done around the house. I have some little things that I would like to get done in at the beginning of the year.  One thing for sure I would like to do is put pictures all over our hallway! 

I hope everyone had a great 2012 year and are looking forward to 2013. 
Enjoy yourself tonight and be safe! 

We will be staying in tonight and hanging out at home! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment