Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!!

Today is Shane's birthday!!! I want to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY honey!! 

We went out Saturday night to celebrate his birthday with some friends. We headed to Fronteras for dinner and drinks. Then after that some of us headed back to our house to hang out! Shane had a great birthday this year. 

Tonight for his actual birthday I made him Mexican for dinner, Tacos, Rice and Beans. It was a yummy meal! He also got to pick out a movie to watch so we watched Bourne Legacy. It was a good movie but after half way through I got super sleepy and dozed off. :(. I woke up and came to bed but first I had to write a post to wish my wonderful husband a very Happy Birthday today!!

Happy Birthday Shane!! I love you so much!! 

Everyone celebrating Shane's Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment