Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Time!!

Christmas Day has come and gone and it was a wonderful year!!! Now it's time to post about our wonderful time together and get back into a normal routine. LOL

We had 3 different Christmas celebrations. All of them were such a great time spending all day with our families. 

Our first celebration was on Sunday Dec 23rd with some of my family. Everyone came over to our house for gifts and chili. We had a fun time hanging out and enjoying the family all afternoon.

My nephew Lexan cheesing. LOL
 My sweet frame from my sister and her boyfriend. I can't wait to hang it up! it says "Wickliffe"
 All of us! Heather, Me, Kasey & Brandon

Shane and I did our Christmas, Christmas Eve night since we had a full day on Christmas Day. I think one of my gifts was too big for my stocking (it was slow cooker). LOL
 Kira loved all her gifts and she couldn't wait to get her treats out of her stocking. 

Christmas Day we got up early and headed over to Shane's Dad's house. We made dinner over there and hung out all day. 

The girls all snuggled up b/c it was chilly!
 Sydney checking out her awesome ornament we got her. 
Which was hand painted by Eileen's Hand Painted Gifts. She did an awesome job on all the ones I ordered!
 This was Shannon and Stef opening pictures of their girls. Shane and I took their girls out and did pictures at the beginning of Dec for gifts. They turned out so good!! (I will be posting on them soon).

After we left his dads house we headed out to my grandma's for more Christmas fun! 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got lots of goodies!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment