Shane and I have really gotten into baking this Holiday season. We have been making a bunch of yummy desserts and breads! It's been fun and I love spending time in the kitchen with my hubby. I haven't shared a lot of the fun things we have bakes b/c I was so focused on the 30 days of being Thankful last month. Now that is over I can get to posting some of the things we have been baking. :)
Everything you will need
Finished cookies. They turned out pretty yummy!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small pkg. pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1-2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar together in large bowl
- Add in dry pumpkin spice pudding mix and beat until well combined
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well
- Add flour and baking soda and beat until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed
- Roll dough into 1” balls. Place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes