I have been posting a lot about food lately! That's because Shane and I have been trying lots of new meals and bread, so I wanted to share with everyone! :)
This week I got this off Pinterest, Baked Fajitas. We weren't sure how these would turn out since they were baked and not grilled like we normally do. But they turned out really good! This will be going in our recipe book for sure. :)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into squares
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 Bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp jalapeno pepper
- Flour Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 baking dish. Mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers and onion in dish.
- In small bowl combine oil and spices.
- Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and mix together.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 mins or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with warmed tortillas