Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Photo Shoot: Alexis & Zayne

Over the past weekend I got to do a photo shoot of my friends 2 kids. We went to Loose Park on Saturday and spent 2 hrs there taking tons of pictures! I really liked this park it was beautiful and a great place for pictures. The kids did a wonderful job and we all had a great time. This was great practice for me and I really enjoyed it. I spent Monday evening editing them and let me tell you this was tons of fun for me. I was up so late working on these but it was worth it.
I'm only posting a few pictures on here b/c if I had to choose many more I would just put them all up....And that would be 128 pictures too many for my blog. LOL







If you would like to see more from this shoot. Please visit my Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment