Friday, August 26, 2011

Let the Weekend BEGIN!

I hope everyone had a great week, but now it's time for the weekend to begin! This week has been alright but I'm sure glad it's Friday. We actually have a pretty booked weekend but it should be fun.

Let's see what we have on the agenda for this weekend.......
Tonight we don't have much going we had a few errands to run but other then that a night at home.
Saturday I'm doing a photo shoot with a friends kid then that night we have a birthday party to attend.
Sunday we are getting up and heading to the The City Market. Neither Shane or I have been there so I'm very excited to go and check it out. During the afternoon I'm taking my nephew out and doing a photo shoot for this 5th birthday picture. Then we are heading to the T-Rex Cafe to celebrate his birthday. This was our gift to Lexan to take him to explore the T-Rex Cafe. It should be fun!

I'm really looking forward to both my photo shoots this weekend. I hope I do a good job. Please watch for pictures as I edit and post them.

During the weekend I will be on the look out for things to do for the photography assignment and challenge.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment