Monday, August 15, 2011

Photography Assignment #1: Silhouettes

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a great weekend and I played around with my first assignment for Photography. I mentioned last week I wanted to start being more involved in Assignments from the Photography School I signed up for.

So here's the first one.....

This weekend the assignment was Silhouettes. This was challenging for me but I got one down I could share that I was happy with. I do plan on practicing more with this technique as it could be very fun once I get the hang of it!

                                                   Here is my photo for my first assignment

As I was playing around with this technique I took some other pictures that I thought came out very nice. So I thought I would share those as well with everyone.

Kira dog enjoying looking outside

This was taken Sunday evening. I thought the sun coming through the trees was an awesome look!

I still have a challenge to do from the weekend assignment of photographing "Toys". I'm planning on doing some pictures tonight of that. So stay tuned for a post of those!



No comments:

Post a Comment