Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friday Storm Rolling In.....

I know I know I'm a little late on posting these. I'm not sure what happens to my time it just gets away from me so fast these days.
I'm not sure if everyone got to see the storm that came rolling in Friday morning around like 7:15am.....It was pretty crazy seeing the storm clouds and how fast they were moving. I took the dog out like I do every morning and made her come back in so I could grab the camera and capture this storm coming in. It was just too cool not to take pictures of it. From the time I went out and the time I came in which was just a few minutes the storm had covered our area it was just crazy how fast it was coming in. It obviously didn't last long I think by the time we got to work at 8am it was gone and the sun was shinning. Here are a few pictures that I took of  this storm. I personally thought the clouds look neat. Plus see the sun shinning and the dark clouds rolling over it. It's just amazing how weather can act. :)

Something is a brewing.....


 This I thought was crazy it looks like a blanket getting ready to cover the blue sky up.




No comments:

Post a Comment