Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2012 Goal Update....

Hope everyone is having a great year so far...Since we are now into April...I thought I would give an update on my goals for this year and see how they are coming along.
  • Organize the House  - This has been good process. The only thing left that really needs to be organized is the basement and we are going to tackle that this Saturday. Our place is pretty much organized as much as it can be until we move.  

  • Eat Better & Work-out  - This is definitely on the right track. During the week we have been planning good meals to eat. The weekends we are a little more easy on our self with what we eat. But I'm good with how the eating better is turning out. I feel so much better and I can definitely tell a difference in some areas of my body. Working out is going good as well. I try and work out at least 3 times a week if not more. I have been doing a lot of walking lately since this weather has been great! I have been also doing cardio and an ab work out.

  • Organize all photos into Photo Books - I have finished all of our photo books and got them ordered. I have a 2012 book started and have been keeping it up to date as I add pictures. The only book I haven't started is for our wedding. This will take much needed time and I'm not ready to start this yet. I would say this goal is now complete! Yay!

  • Build up our savings account  - This is coming along awesome! Our savings is almost to our goal amount and we are only into April. We are for sure going to have more in our saving then we thought and we are both very excited about this!

  • Buy a House - As I mentioned in my post yesterday, this process is moving right along. We are a little far out to start looking now so we will start the looking process in June. I'm so excited and can't wait!

  • Continue pursuing Photography  - This is still a little slow but hopefully now with the weather is nice get more business. Since January I have only had 3 shoots. This month I have 3 to do so far. Well 4 if you count our trip to Arkansas to take pictures of my Shane and his buddy rock climbing (but of course I won't make any money off this). But it will be a good time and I can't wait!

  • Reading - This is going along great. I have a read more books so far this year then I have in my entire life. LOL I'm really enjoying my reading and look forward to continuing it. I just started the True Blood Series and I'm almost done with the first book. I'm very happy about how much ready I have done so far this year and look forward to much more.
I'm very happy with my goals I set this year and very pleased to see how much I have accomplished on them! This usually never happens. I have to say I'm proud of myself. :) The way it's going I may have to set more for myself b/c I will be out of goals. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment