Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

It's another fun filled Monday starting the work week. It just seems to come so fast anymore!
I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Our weekend was pretty good some points were busy but we did get some relaxing in so that is always nice.

Friday: After work we meet up with a friend for happy hour had dinner and some drinks. It was nice we haven't hung out with him in a while so it was time to caught up. After dinner we headed home and spent the rest of the evening watching shows on the couch.

Saturday: Shane had to work from 9-3pm but lucky he gets to work from home. When I got up I had a few things I wanted to get done. I made a sample graduation invite for a friend and got some of the card stock cut so I can finish them this week. I also cleaned our bedroom and bathroom upstairs. It was in bad need of a cleaning! After my few chores we just relaxed on the on couch till Shane was off work. I just got my gift card for Texas Roadhouse in the mail so we decided that was a good place for us to have dinner. It was so yummy!! After dinner we headed to the store since we couldn't do it on our normal day Sunday. After the store we just went home hung out had some drinks and watched shows! It was a nice evening in.

Sunday: I had 2 photo shoots booked. The first one starting at 11am and the 2nd was at 2pm. So I was pretty much out and about all afternoon. I got home around 4pm and we needed to figure out dinner for that night. We decided to eat out since I was going to be busy all day I wasn't going to feel up for cooking. We decided to eat at Pepperjax's, Yum! We brought dinner back home and hung out there and watched shows the rest of the evening. I need relaxing after my shoots and all the walking I did. :) I had a good time though and can't wait to get the pictures up to share.

Now starts another work week! Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment