Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final Graduation Invite....

I have been busy lately with making lots of graduation invites and announcements. It's crazy that there are so many people I know graduating this year. I have enjoyed helping everyone out with invites and making them. 
The last invite that I did was for a good friend that is graduating college on May 12th. I whipped these babies out in just a few days. Well they were pretty easy to do and she only need 20 of them so it really wasn't that hard. ;) 

Here is the invites that I made for her graduation dinner party....

Now that I'm done working on all the invites/announcements now I get to attend all the parties and celebrate this wonderful time with all my friends and family!! I can't wait. I look forward to sharing the pictures with everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment