Saturday, April 28, 2012

Arkansas Trip Part I

I'm a little behind on posting some pictures from our trip to Arkansas, but better late then never, right?! The second weekend in April Shane and I and another couple decided to take a little trip down to Mt. Judea, Arkansas a place called Sam's Throne for a rock climbing trip. Shane and his friend love rock climbing! They went down last year and said it was awesome, so this year the wives decided to go along and check it out. :) We headed out Thursday April 12th that morning and got down there around 5pm. We got camp set up and walked down to look at the scenery and it was amazing. It was so peaceful down there and I really enjoyed this trip. 

Here are some pictures from the scenery down there. 












I have more pictures to post of all of us rock climbing. Those will be posted soon so stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment