Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's Official!!!

Thursday night we went back and looked at house #7 that we both really liked. We still loved the house and we decided to put in an offer that night. Later that night we meet with the Realtor and got our offer wrote up. It was so exciting and I was so nervous. He said we should hear something back within 24-48 hours. Friday at work I was mess thinking about the house and if they were going to except our offer or not. We were heading to dinner Friday night and we got the call saying the seller came back with a counter offer, so we countered them back and now we were just waiting to hear back. It was about an hour or so later and Shane had left to go pick up something. I was sitting at home going crazy waiting for an answer. Shane came home and he says are you still going crazy, I was like are you kidding me yes, he says well you shouldn't be anymore we just bought a house they accepted our offer. I was so excited I jumped off the couch and into his arms and started crying. This was so exciting and I couldn't believe it was actually happening. :) Now we just have to get through inspection and we will be in the clear! 

SO IT'S OFFICIAL WE ARE UNDER CONTRACT ON OUR FIRST HOUSE!!!! 

Here is the link to see more pictures of  our houseOur House.







I will keep everyone updated on our process through buying our house!
We both are super exciting and can't wait to be in our first house!


No comments:

Post a Comment