Friday, May 4, 2012

Photo Shoot: Joi & Shyanna

A few weeks ago I had the chance to do a photo shoot for a girl at work of her daughter and her. We did their shoot at Crown Center. It was a little chilly outside to do pictures outside so we just stayed inside did them. This was the 2nd time I have ever been to crown center. The first time I didn't really walk around it we stayed out by the fountain and ice skating rink. This time around since we didn't go outside we walked around some and did picutres, she showed me a really cool place inside to do pictures. I just loved it. It was so pretty and perfect for mother/daughter pictures. :) I had a fun time on this shoot. Her little girl was cracking me up the whole time she was something else and such a little cutie.







To see more from this shoot please visit my Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment