Thursday, May 17, 2012

Photo Shoot: Nick Class of 2012

I had the pleasure of doing another senior shoot on Mother's Day. There are so many people graduating this year that I know it's crazy!

For Nick's senior pictures we headed out to his farm. We spent a few hours walking around taking pictures and I got a ton of them out there.

I made sure to have his picture all finished and edited so he could have them back this week since he is graduating Sunday evening! So I worked on his pictures for a few hours Tuesday night and got them all finished up and I mailed his CD out on Wed. So he should have his pictures today. This is prolly one of the fastest edits I have done but with being so close to graduation I wanted them done quickly for him. :)


Congrats to Nick on his High School Graduation!! :)

To see picture from this shoot please visit my Facebook Page.




No comments:

Post a Comment