Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was very busy. This whole month has been busy so now we are ready for things to calm down so we can relax some. :)

Here is a recap of our weekend.

Friday: We didn't do anything Friday night we got dinner out, we had a free coupon to try a medium pizza at Mafia Mikes, it was some yummy pizza. I can't wait to have it again. After dinner I did some cleaning so the house was clean for Saturday.

Saturday: This was a day full of stuff going on. We hosted my sisters graduation party at our place. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, sides and cupcakes. It was a good party she had a good time and I enjoyed meeting some of her friends and hanging out with the family (Pictures to come). That evening we had a friends birthday party to attend. That was good time but we stayed out way to late. LOL.

Sunday: Sunday morning I did not want to get out of bed from staying out till about 1am. But I got up and we headed out to go to best buy, the battery store and grocery shopping. We got all that done came home to relax a little before going to Graduation that night. My little sister graduated from high school at 5pm so we spent our evening at the school for her graduation. I'm so proud of her! Pictures to come soon!

That about wraps up our weekend. Now it's back to the work week and I'm looking forward to our 3 day weekend coming up!

Have a good week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment