Monday, February 20, 2012

Book: Catching Fire

I just finished The Hunger Games today and started book number 2 of the trilogy. I really enjoyed the first book and towards maybe the middle I was having a very hard time putting the book down. I just wanted to keep reading but I knew I had to make myself stop so I could go to bed or do other things. LOL. I have been reading on both my breaks and lunchtime at work. I know silly but I can't help it I can't wait to find out what's next in the books. When I have been reading I do find myself losing track of time. 

I'm already on chapter 3 of the 2nd book and I'm having a hard time putting this book down as well. If I could just stay home and read I would be a very happy girl, but I guess we need to work and make money. Haha. 

I can't wait till bedtime so I  can read some more in my book!! I sounds like a dork but I don't care. Haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment