Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday to my Sister Kasey!!

Last weekend my little sister turned the big 18 on Sunday the 26th. I can't believe she is so grown up! She will be graduating in May and it's hard to believe that both my younger brother and sister will be out of school and entering the real world! How time flies by and they grow so fast. I'm very proud of Kasey I have watched her grow and change in so many ways. She has grown into such a good little woman. I'm very proud of her and how she has turned out. Love you sissy!! :)

We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with the family. We had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. We just did gifts and cake there after we ate lunch. She got lots of goodies for her birthday!

The Birthday Girl!! 
Her cookie cake. It was yummy
 Her gifts
 Some of us went in together and got her a digital camera

I hope she had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed all her gifts!
This ends another birthday year for my little sis. Until next year when she grows even more. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment