Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My New Do....

I mentioned in my post last week about my big change I was going to do this week. I went Monday night and got my hair done. This time I decided it was time to change things up and totally redo my look. I was super nervous about this but after it was all done it turned out cute. It will take some getting used to but it does look cute.
I didn't tell Shane what I was going to do to my hair he just knew I was getting it done. So when I came home his was like "Oh Wow!" lol but he said he liked it it will just take some getting used to.
I looked forward to playing with my hair and see what cute styles I can do with it. I'm not that creative or good with hair so it prolly won't be much. LOL

I also got my eye brows waxed for the 1st time....That didn't feel so good. Haha. My poor brows were a little swollen and super red.

Here are some pictures of my before look:

And here the after pictures.....
 This isn't the best picture of me but it will do for now. LOL I will try and post some better ones when I get a chance to play around with my hair. 

Hope you all like. It's definitely different for me. This is the first time I have ever dyed my whole head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment