Monday, February 6, 2012

T-Shirts Organized

As part of my 2012 Goals I wanted to get our house more organized. I just joined Pinterest this week and I'm loving it! I have got so many ideas for organizing stuff around the house it's awesome! I'm trying not to do anything too crazy since we want to try and buy a house this year. If we do get a house I will want to do so much when we move.
I got this idea for our t-shirts off pinterest, so Sunday afternoon I decided to organize our shirts. I love this idea and it's look so nice in our drawers. I did this while the hubby was out climbing and he came home and I showed him and he thought it was a good idea. We can now see all our t-shirts without digging for through them.

Organized T-Shirts
Shane's T-Shirts
 My T-Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment