Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

Shane and I decided to celebrate our Valentine's Day on Sunday instead of during the week. We started off morning by going to Nebraska Furniture Mart and getting us a wine opener. We have really been enjoying wine lately so we decided we needed a good opener. We found a nice little kit there for $20 and I even had a 20 gift card so we didn't spend anything out of pocket for that, Sweet! We also decided to get the first season The Big Bang Theory to watch after we were done running around. We have been trying to find the first season for a while now and finally found it! This show is so funny! After NFM we headed over to the grocery store and got that out of the way.
We got home and got showered and ready for our Valentine's Day dinner at where else Texas Roadhouse, our favorite steak house EVER!! It was so good! I can't wait to go back and eat there again. :) I could eat there everyday if we could afford it. Maybe when we will the power ball one day. Haha!
After dinner we went to Target and got us a little treat to have later that evening. I got a slice cookies n cream cake and Shane got a slice of white cake with white frosting, his favorite. Then we just headed home to relax and watch the big bang theory. It was nice day/evening with my hubby.

Our gifts ready to open!
 I got Shane a pocket watch
 The inside of it
 He got me a pretty new necklace! I love it
We got Kira some new fun bones. He loved this and ate in like 5mins. LOL
Our dessert and wine. It was very yummy!!

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. I know we have good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment