Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Book: 50 Shades of Grey

Friday I finally finished the last book of The True Blood Series. I really enjoyed that series but I'm glad I finally got to move onto another series. I have been super excited to read my next series since everyone started talking about it and said they just love it. 

I started 50 Shades of Grey Friday and let me tell you I love this book so far! I will say this is the most detailed book I have ever read.  I find myself just sitting there reading and forgetting everything around me. I would said I'm half done with this book so far. I can't wait to see what the other books have in stores for me.  I'm loving every minute of reading this book! I have been reading every second I can get on this book. It's been so hard to put down. I love books like that! 





No comments:

Post a Comment