Monday, September 17, 2012

House Tour: Bedrooms

It's been a few days since I last posted  stuff on our house. When the weekend came we were busy and I kinda just put it off. But now that the work week is back let's continue the tour! 

Today I'm going to show you our extra bedrooms in the house. 
We didn't paint either of these rooms yet...but painting them is in the near future!

This is the Spare Room for when we have guest sleepover. We are going to take down the wallpaper and get this room painted. Hopefully soon.


This is the 3rd bedroom and this is MY room. My craft/photography room. I just love it. I do want to paint this room but I haven't decided what I want to do with it so it's on hold till I can figure it out. Maybe next year I will have to narrowed down and can paint it. We shall see.


 This is just another angel of the room.
 Just another angel in my room.

That ends the bedrooms...Tomorrow I will post our Master Bedroom and Bath! Stay Tuned....


No comments:

Post a Comment