Sunday, September 30, 2012

Book: Fifty Shades Freed

I'm finally on the last book of this series. I really wish this series had more books in it. I have really loved this series! I still find it crazy that I can find myself lost in these books and forget the time and everything around me. At work I read on my lunch break and I have found myself several times almost forgetting to clock back in. LOL. I don't think I have ever been this lost in a book before, but I have loved all these books. 

I do have my series picked out and I am looking forward to reading those as well....Soon to find out what the next series is. 

If you haven't read 50 Shades I do recommend it but I know everyone will have different thoughts of it. But I would say check it out and give it a try. 




No comments:

Post a Comment