Tuesday, September 18, 2012

House Tour: Master Bed & Bath

The tour today is on the Master Bedroom and Bath. 

(Before) - Just plain old white again. 


 (After) - We painted the bedroom a Mossy Green. I wasn't sure I would like this color when we picked it out at the store but after we got the sample on the wall it looked great! Now that it's all done I really love it. I do wish the trim was white instead of wood but maybe one day in the future we can change it! 


This is one view of our bedroom. We had a headboard we need to put on our bed. 
 I really like this color with our bedroom furniture it looks really good together! 
 
 Another angel of the bedroom.

(Before) - This was the awful color in the master bath when we looked at the house. I was like this HAS to go!


 (After) - This bathroom was painted a Khaki Green. I'm glad this was one of the last rooms we did because if we would have started here I wouldn't have painted anything else. LOL. Trying to cover up that dark navy color was crazy! Shane painted this bathroom then I had to go back put a 2nd coat on it b/c you could still see the navy through it. Nuts I tell you! But it's done now and I like it turned out great!


Tomorrow will conclude the house tour with a look at the formal living area.


No comments:

Post a Comment