Wednesday, September 19, 2012

House Tour: Formal Living Room

Welcome to the Formal Living Room. When we moved in we didn't have furniture to fill this room...We aren't sure what we want to do with this room or how we want to decorate it. So right now it's just a room we keep some stuff in LOL. One day we might decide to make this another living area but as of now it's nothing. :) I try to keep it clean so we don't just put stuff in there and it gets cluttered.



 This wall is to the left when you walk in the front door. We decided this would be a prefect place to put a memorial of Shane's mom. I made the frame after his mom passed, I made everyone in the family one. They turned out cute. We bought the shelf, candle holders and table. We got the table at NFM. I think it goes prefect on that wall. I'm very happy the way this wall turned out!


This ends the house tour! I hope you enjoyed it. 
Tomorrow I will post about the landscaping we have done so far....Stay turned!


No comments:

Post a Comment