Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Book: The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle

I started reading The Vampire Diaries book series. I decided to read these books b/c I just love the show. I started reading the first book and I was so confused and wasn't following the story....Why you ask? The book and the show are very different some characters I didn't know, some had didn't names and the story line didn't follow the show. I was not happy about this b/c most books usually follow the show or the movie not right on but pretty close, but this book not at all! I was so unhappy about this I was going to just give up on the books. I didn't want to be confused while watching the show and reading but I decided to give the books a try and see how this story goes. 

So, last weekend I started book 2. I'm starting to slowly get into these books so we shall see what they hold for me. :) 

The Struggle



No comments:

Post a Comment