Monday, January 21, 2013

Pretty Little Liars

I have become newly obsessed with the show Pretty Little Liars. I could sit and watch this show all day long everyday, it's kinda ridiculous, LOL. I have seen this show on TV but never watched it because I had too many shows I was addicted too as it was, so I just passed this one up. When all the shows went on a winter break I decided to give this show a try and see what it was all about....Now I can't get enough of it! I started season 1 just a few weeks ago and I'm already and into show number 7 on season 2. I take my tablet to work and on breaks, lunch and as I'm waiting for Shane to get off I just sit and watch this show. 
I didn't realize this show was based off books until one day I was reading the intro titles and noticed it. I have added all the books to my Wish list on my Nook and I can't wait to start reading them once I'm done with the Vampire Dairies. If I love the show so much I can only image what the books will be like! I want to finish the shows before I starting reading the books so it's a good thing I have another series to keep me busy. :) 



If you can't find me some days just look on the couch and I'm sure I will be there watching my show. Ha Ha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment