Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Kira

Yesterday our little doggie Kira turned 8 years old. I got Kira when she was just 8 weeks old. I love my dog my like crazy but let me tell you she gave me a rough run in her life. Lol When we moved into our house I found some pictures of her when she was just a baby, they are so cute and I can't believe how big she is now. As I look at her pictures when she was a baby I miss her that little but I don't miss the way she acted! She was a little brat and I told her and everyone else that if she wasn't so cute I would have gotten rid of her. I'm glad that it didn't come to that because I couldn't image my life without my crazy animal. :) We didn't get her anything yesterday for her bday one because she wasn't feeling good and 2 she got tons of toys and treats for Christmas. But, we are going to make her some homemade doggie treats this weekend and get her some doggie ice cream just as a little treat for her birthday. She loves her ice cream so she will be super excited for that!
I know I treat my dog like my kid but she is just like my little kid and I love her!

This is a picture of Kira when I first got her. She was 8 weeks old in this picture. Isn't she so cute?! But don't let her fool you she could be such a little brat at times. :)
This picture was taken yesterday, she is now 8 years old. She is still a little cutie and a brat but much better then she used to be. Thank goodness. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment