This is another yummy dessert that I found on Pinterest! I made this for a dessert for my Grandma's house for Christmas dinner. It turned out really good and I can't wait to make it again!
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers (there will be a few leftover)
- (3 ¼ oz) boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip, thawed
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Spray bottom of a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of pan with whole graham crackers.
- In electric stand mixer, mix pudding with milk and peanut butter; beat at medium speed for 2 mins. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour half the pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top of pudding layer.
- Pour remaining half of pudding mixture and cover with another layer of graham crackers.
- Heat container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 min.
- Pour over the top of the cake
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.