Monday, January 7, 2013

Snow Snow Snow

How did everyone like the snow to bring in the new year?! I actually wanted a big snow this year just so I could see our new home all white and in the snow. The first time that it snowed I didn't get to capture any pictures sadly but I wasn't very happy about the snow that time. I woke up and it was everywhere and I had to go to work. I don't like snow very much if I have to get out and the roads are messy. As we left for work that morning it took us 2 hrs to get to work and mind you we only live about 15 mins or so from work. So yeah that wasn't a fun way to start off the day. Then to make that day even better I started coming down with a cold and felt like crap so I had to leave work and go home early. But the way home but a much better drive then to work (think goodness I would have had a melt down or killed someone, LOL). 

So, now we have had our 2nd snow of the winter and I was good with that snow. I was a little worried when I woke up and seen all the snow b/c I had plans to go see a handsome little baby. But once I got out on the roads they weren't bad at all. I was also good with this snow too b/c if needed I could have stayed home and not got out if it was super bad. 

Isn't our house cute in the snow with the Christmas lights on! 
 This was taken out back. 


That's all the pictures so far I have gotten of our house in the snow. Who knows if we will have more but if we do let's hope I can stay home and not drive to work for 2 hrs or I should say sit on the on ramp exit for 2 hrs. Blah! 



No comments:

Post a Comment