Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reusing Candle Jars

I don't just get food ideas off Pinterest, but I also get lots of organizing ideas and much more. I found this cute idea of reusing candle jars and I finally had some candles that were done so I got to try this! This is a great idea and I can't wait to have more candles used up so I can use them for more storage. :) This time around I used my candle jars for Q-Tips and Cotton Balls for the bathroom. 
I just love this idea it turned out great! 

1. After you candle is completely used, place the candle in the freezer for about an hour or so. 
2. Then you want to take a knife and get the wax out, this is pretty easy. 
3. Give the jar a good hot soapy bath and remove the labels.  
4. Let them dry before adding items to them.
 5. Add whatever items you want and you have such neat little storage containers. :) 

I have so many more ideas for these jars! I can't wait till I use up some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment