Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our new toy!!!

I told Shane a few months back that I think we should get a tablet. I love my laptop don't get me wrong but it's such a hassle sometimes when we need to look something up and we don't want/can't on our phone. So, I thought having a little tablet for the living room would be great. :) He agreed so we decided that would be something for Christmas to get along with our stand mixer we wanted. We ended up getting the stand mixer sometime in November and I told him after the first of the year we would work on getting the tablet. 
Christmas has come and gone and we got our new Nexus 7 tablet!!! Thanks to my mom and grandpa for the Christmas money we ended up only have to spend a little of our own money for this new toy! 
It was a pain trying to find this tablet anywhere, it was something everyone wanted! We were going to get the 16GB tablet but this was sold out everywhere and no one knew when more were coming in....so finally I said let's just get the 32GB and spend some of our money to get it. So that's what we did, Shane got on his phone while we were out at dinner and found our tablet right next door and after dinner we went and got it! 
I was so happy and couldn't wait to play with it! I love it! I love that I can sit on the couch and watch a show if I'm not interested in what the hubby is watching. It's so little and so easy to work! I think this is going to be a great investment for us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment