Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gallery Hallway

When we moved into our home over a year ago I was so excited to have pictures hanging up in the hallway. I told my hubby I was going to fill it up and he thought I was crazy, LOL. It only took over a year but I finally have my hallway done and I'm so happy with it! It turned out great and my hubby did so much work hanging everything up for me. This was a big project and took months for me to get all the frames and decide what pictures I wanted and to find different quotes to hang up, but finally it all came together and I'm happy to share with you!

Our Gallery Hallway!!

This was the first wall to be done.
This saying we like but I think we are going to find a different one to hang up. Only because this one you can see the clear sticker and with the other ones on the wall they look better and more like a sticker or painted writing on the wall. Hopefully that makes sense. LOL

I don't know if you can tell but in this one you can't see any clear matting like from the one above. This is what we want the one above to look like. It looks much better in our opinion.


This is my little wall for Senior pictures. This year we will be adding our niece Sydney to this wall. Now that's just crazy talk!

That ends my gallery hallway!


No comments:

Post a Comment