Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pretty Little Liars Books 4 & 4.5

It looks like I once again forgot to post what book I'm reading in my PLL series....I'm telling you I have been reading these books pretty quick I can't barely keep up with the post. Haha!

I finished book 4 the first part of January.


I'm currently reading book 4.5 as they call it. It's takes place between book 4 and 5.

Pretty Little Liars

Let's see when I'm done with this book if I can remember to share the next book in the series. LOL

I have really enjoyed this books and look forward to finishing the series. They don't follow the show exactly but it's alright I still enjoy the books and I still love the show. I can't wait the show returns tonight. I feel like I have been waiting ages for it to come back on. Haha!

If anyone likes this show I suggest reading the books too, I'm sure you will enjoy them.




No comments:

Post a Comment