Monday, January 13, 2014

Got an Upgrade!

Let me first start off with saying this wasn't my idea and I love my 1st wedding ring! My hubby has been saying for awhile now he wants to get me a bigger diamond on our 5 yrs anniversary.....well it's not 5 years just yet but he wanted to get me this ring now just in case in a couple years it wasn't there anymore. :)

I found this ring on Pinterest, I didn't really think it was real or anything but when I clicked on the link and I found the jewelry place that sales them, I was like wow! I showed Shane the ring and he really liked it too. That night after showing him the ring and us looking it up and he said well why don't we just upgrade your ring now instead of at 5 years. I was like wow really are you sure?! Within the next few days he ordered my ring and got it. I loved the ring online, but when I saw it in person I was speechless and it was so much more beautiful! I just love this ring and so happy that my hubby was so nice and upgraded for me.

I still have my orginial wedding ring and I plan on getting a bigger chain so I can wear it as a necklace.





No comments:

Post a Comment