Monday, January 6, 2014

Thanksgiving

I know Thanksgiving was a little while ago, but I never got around to sharing pictures from it. So, here we are January 6th and I'm going to share them. Haha!

We hosted Thanksgiving for the 2nd year at our house for Shane's side of the family. It turned out wonderful again and I look forward to doing again next  this year. :) This year we had 3 new family members join us and we couldn't have been happier to welcome them to KS and share a wonderful day together.

Isn't the veggie tray cute they made it look like a Turkey, so festive I love it!
All the yummy food! I just love Thanksgiving and the delicious food!
We had to have 2 tables for all the food. Haha!
This year we moved the dining room table into our Pub area so we could all sit together. We also had to have a kid table with adding 3 more people this year, but it all turned out great!
It was actually pretty nice weather outside this year again. I decided I wanted to take some family pictures this year so I could hang more pictures in our gallery hallway I have been working.
This is Shannon (Shane's Brother), Stefanie (Sister-In-Law), Sydney and Paige! I love this picture of them.
All us pretty ladies. :)
All the handsome guys. They are a little out numbered by all us girls. Haha!
Nieces & Nephew, aren't they so cute!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and had lots of yummy food.

After we finished with Shane's family we had to head out to my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving with my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment