Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Photo Shoot: Kasey Class of 2012

Last Sunday I took my sister Kasey out to do her Senior pictures. I still can't believe my little sister is going to graduate from High School. It's so crazy how big she is! I might just cry. We had a lot of fun doing her pictures and we took over 300 of them! Of course I didn't keep them all but there were tons to go through. I believe I kept a little over 200 of them (wow still a lot of pictures!). I took her to the West Bottoms and Loose Park. We started her pictures around 11am and didn't finish till about 2:30pm. We got a lot of good pictures, she is going to have a hard time picture the ones she wants to hand out to her friends. I know I will have a hard time picking ones to hang around house. She wants to go out again in the Fall when the leaves start falling and changing colors. I think this will be a really pretty time for pictures. I love fall leaves.

This was not easy trying to pick ones to post on here.....So many good ones to choose from. I love way too many!!!










If you would like to see more from this shoot, please visit my Facebook Page Part I & Part II




No comments:

Post a Comment