Monday, September 12, 2011

Weston

Saturday morning Shane and I got up and took a motorcycle ride out to Weston, MO. It was such a great morning for a bike ride. It was chilly but not too chilly it was just right! I had never been there and I wanted to take some scenery pictures. This little town was so cute I loved it. I got some good pictures and we did a little shopping, nothing big since we were on the bike. I got some fall candles and I just love them.
I want to start making more trips to places to take pictures and just to see all the different places out there!

Here are some pictures I took in Weston







These were some old cameras being displayed in the window...Pretty cool I thought!
Shane and I got an old fashion soda. I had never had one before. It was good

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a busy one but a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment