Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mexico in 2 day!!!

Vacation is almost here!!! I'm so excited to be going on vacation in just 2 days! I can't believe it's already here. I feel like just yesterday we were like just 72 more day to go. I have been super busy this week at work trying to get my stuff done for the week I will be on vacation. Let me tell you I'm wore out from all this work! I hope I got everything covered but you know something is always missed. LOL.
This vacation is much needed for both Shane and I. We are so ready for a week of doing nothing and relaxing! The weather down in Mexico for our week looks wonderful 90's all week. Lots of beach and pool time for us.....Maybe I will even get a tan down there.

Here are some pictures of the resort we are staying in.


I look forward to telling all about our vacation and posting picture when we return!
We leave Saturday 9/17 @ 8:15am and will return Friday 9/23 @ 7:30pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment