Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photography Assignment: Camera Phone Shots

Our assignment for the weekend over at Digital Photography School was "Camera Phone Shots". Instead of using our normal camera to take pictures we are to use our cell phone camera. This assignment was actually pretty easy for me since I always have my cell phone with me and over the weekend we had plenty of activities going on I could take pictures of.

The picture I decided to use for this weekends assignment was from Shane out playing Disc Golf

This was taken Saturday 9/10/2011 by my Samsung Infuse cell phone

Here are some other pictures that I took while they played Disc Gold today. All these pictures were taken with my cell phone.


Kira dog was tired from all the walking she wouldn't even get up to drink her water so she layed down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment