Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yumminess!

***As you can see visiting my blog I have re-done my page! Hope you like****

As more practice to my photography life I will be taking pictures of whatever I can get my hands one. All the practice I can get is the best! I'm really loving my camera more and more each day! I just love playing around and taking pictures of whatever is right there.

So tonight I'm going to share some of our dinners from this week! Yummy Yummy.......

For Labor Day we decided to grill out. So we picked up some starts from the store and enjoyed a nice cook out in the wonderful Holiday weather!

Monday September 5, 2011
The steaks are ready to go on!
Yummy steak are cooking away.....

And it's dinner time. Steaks, Red Potatoes, Corn & Roll

Wednesday September 7, 2011
The Shrimp are ready to be cooked.
Shrimp & Red Potatoes

These are 2 of my favorite meals! Super Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment