Day Eight is about things I did over the weekend. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I sure did, it was so nice all weekend. I'm going to miss these days as winter will one day be here.
1. Happy Hour...Friday after work we meet up with a friend for happy hour @ Johnny's
2. Christmas Shopping...Saturday morning we got up and went and did some Christmas shopping. We only did this because one thing was on sale we wanted to get then we also had a 25% entire purchase coupon we had to use. 1 person down for Christmas!
3. Photo Shoot...Saturday afternoon I had a photo shoot to do at Hodge Park. I have a great time. What for pictures to come later this week.
4. Drinks w/ Friends...Saturday evening we headed over to a friends house to see their new house and have some drinks. It was good evening.
5. Sunday Cleaning...Sunday morning we got up and cleaned the house. Well all the house expect for the Bedroom that will be done later during the week. It was much needed to be cleaned.
6. Grocery Shopping...Every Sunday we do our grocery shopping for the week. Oh what fun. haha
7. Laundry....Sunday is Laundry day so I got all the laundry done and ready to go for the week.
8. New Buffet server/warmer...Before heading out for grocery shopping we checked out the Sunday ads and ran across this little baby. We have talked about getting one but not till we get a house, but this was a good deal and couldn't pass it up. It's regularly $52.00 and we got it on sale for $27. Sweet Right?!?! We look forward to using this soon, possibly on Thanksgiving!
9. New rug...Our rugs are much over do to be replaced. So Sunday while at Wal-Mart we decided to get one this week and get another next.
10. Walk...What a nice Sunday afternoon to take the dog for a walk. Love this weather!