Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Well Hello!

It's been awhile since my last post but here I am back again! The Thanksgiving holiday was a busy time for us so didn't have much time to post anything. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did lots of yummy food! I will be posting more about our Thanksgiving later with some yummy foods that we made this year.
I was so sad to go back to a full work week after having 4 days off but I guess we need money so we have to work. LOL. I'm a little behind on posting so I will be trying to get caught up this week. :)

I mentioned earlier that I wanted to do the 365 day challenge and start that on 12/1/11. Well since tomorrow is 12/1 I think this challenge will need to be pushed out till 1/1/12. I need to get myself ready for this one! But starting this at the beginning of a new might be good. That way I can see how the year goes. so stay tuned for those posting beginning of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment